Friday 10 February 2012

Here is a card I have made today. 

The Image is from Daisy and Friends.  The flowers are made using Marrianne dies and my bigshot, the butterfly is from Debbie Jewels on Facebook, the paper is from a book of paper bought at a fair a few weeeks ago they are all delightful but I have thrown ago the packet so now sure of the make.

It is my eldest daughters 27th Birthday today here are two cards I made for her one from me and her dad the other for her sister to give her.

I do hope you like them please leave a comment and if you are not already please become a friend/follower of my blog.

Kay

4 comments:

  1. These are all lovely cards Kay. I hope your daughter has enjoyed her birthday. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card, so glad to have you playing at WHOOPSI DAISY this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Kay, so glad you could join us this week. We have a new challenge starting tomorrow it would be great to see you again. xx Jan

    ReplyDelete